Free Shipping on orders over US$39.99 How to make these links

Bil-jac Little Jacs Small Dog Treat – Chicken Liver – 10 Oz (Pack of 4)

(5 customer reviews)

$18.99

  • Small dog treats for training
  • Made with the real chicken liver that dogs love
  • No soy products or gluten meal
  • Convenient resealable zipper pouch
  • Pack of 4

$18.99

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

Specification: Bil-jac Little Jacs Small Dog Treat – Chicken Liver – 10 Oz (Pack of 4)

Is Discontinued By Manufacturer

No

Product Dimensions

8.8 x 7.9 x 3.2 inches, 2.7 Pounds

Item model number

192959803259

Date First Available

December 16, 2014

Manufacturer

Bil-Jac

5 reviews for Bil-jac Little Jacs Small Dog Treat – Chicken Liver – 10 Oz (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5
5
0
0
0
0
Write a review
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
  1. melsp07

    We’ve been using these treats since our dog (6 lb Chihuahua) was a puppy. We used them to house train her and as a guilt-alleviating (for us) “bye-bye” treat. Since they’re so small I don’t feel bad for giving them to her a few times a day. They’re soft and smell as expected. We’ll keep buying them as long as we can find them!

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  2. Joan Skaggs

    Dog

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  3. J. C. Sticco

    These are some of my favorite training treats for ANY size dog. They are soft, small, and smelly. Most dogs really like them and find them a fairly high value treat. But unless you have a very picky dog, there are lots of treats like that, so why these specifically?

    First of all, I encourage you to read the labels on any soft treats you give– you will find that about 95% of them contain sugar in some form or another: sugar, molasses, corn syrup, or honey. On the other hand, probably only 5% of dog owners brush their dogs teeth. I’m sure we’ve all had enough education to know the consequences of sugar for teeth! Don’t give your dogs sugar!

    I have only found a handful of soft small training treats that are sugar free. The majority of them are little boutique brands that cost an arm and a leg. The other affordable alternatives I’ve tried are Zukes and an Amazon brand collagen treat. Neither one is nearly as appetizing to my dogs. So these hit a sweet spot of convenient, healthy, tasty, and affordable that not much else does! Highly recommended.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  4. CRod

    Little-Jacs Training Bits are the best thing for our overweight Yorkie! She loves her treats. With these tiny bits she can have a few of these as treats during the day and be satisfied. She loves the taste, they come with a ton in the package and the price is reasonable. This product will be on our list of reorders.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  5. Lisa Baird

    All dogs in my house love this product

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this

    Add a review

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Bil-jac Little Jacs Small Dog Treat – Chicken Liver – 10 Oz (Pack of 4)
    Bil-jac Little Jacs Small Dog Treat – Chicken Liver – 10 Oz (Pack of 4)

    $18.99

    Best for Pet
    Logo
    Enable registration in settings - general
    Compare items
    • Total (0)
    Compare
    0